Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A hat a day...

So I knit a hat yesterday. I am taking days off like crazy to use them up before the end of the year. I thought that I would be outside last night, so I knit a hat. I chose the button tab hat and attempted to bust some stash with it. I had some black red heart soft yarn laying around. The hat didn't even use up the rest of the skein. I also found this cute purple button to put on the side. I really like the hat, but I need to go back and pull the top closed a little tighter. I felt the hole up there.


I need to find more patterns that I can do in a day or possibly a weekend. If they take more time than that, then I don't finish them. My mind wanders too much for longer projects. Unless it's a gift that I can stay interested in creating, I think that I need to stick with smaller projects. I have yet to tackle socks. Maybe I will try that next. I know how to use dpns, I just don't like the smaller needle sizes. They make the project last longer. Well, I'll try the socks soon perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment